- Plant Family: Oleaceae.
- Method of Extraction: Alcohol extraction from the concrete made from the flowers. Diluted in coconut oil.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Aphrodisiac, Calmative, Uterine tonic.
- Oil Appearance: dark brown
- Fragrance Profile: Classical sweet honey floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chakra: Sacral & base
- Chinese Element: Fire & Water
Therapeutic Grade. From Egypt.
Jasmine absolute is a classic in perfume blending. It is calming and relaxing to the mind and excellent for all skin types. The classical fragrance of Jasmine is known for its aphrodisiac properties as well. It is also a good oil to use during childbirth. For convenience we have diluted this essential oil to a ratio of 5% in Light Coconut Oil.
It can be used as a perfume and is also a good oil to use during childbirth. . Alternatively, for a luxurious massage oil, blend 1 drop of Jasmine, 1 drop of Sandalwood and 3 drops of Mandarin in 10ml of Peach Kernel oil.