Citrus aurantium var amara (flower)
- Plant Family: Rutaceae
- Method of Extraction: The oil is distilled from the flowers on the Orange blossom tree, then diluted in coconut oil 5%.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Aphrodisiac, Calmative, Uterine tonic.
- Oil Appearance: Pale Yellow to Golden
- Fragrance Profile: Neroli Essential Oil smells intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic.
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Did you know: The name of this oil came from an Italian princess who used it as her favourite perfume.
- Chakra: Sacral & Heart & Brow.
- Chinese Element: Fire (& Wood).
Therapeutic Grade. From Tunisia.
Neroli has a subtle, sweet-floral aroma. An excellent oil to use during stressful situations to calm and soothe the mind and heart. This oil comes from the blossoms (flowers) of the bitter Orange tree. Infused 5% in Cococnut Oil.