- Plant Family: Myrtaceae.
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the bush.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-infectious, Immune tonic, Antiviral, Analgesic.
- Oil Appearance: Pale yellow
- Fragrance Profile: Tea Tree Oil smells medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy and herbaceous.
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chakra: Throat.
- Chinese Element: Metal (& Fire).
Therapeutic Grade. From Australia.
Tea Tree is deeply cleansing, thus an important oil for use in infections, problem skin, colds and flu and boosting the immune system. It is often used in hand washes and skin care.
Tee Tree is a small tree that grows up to 7 meters in height.