Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
This potent lightweight daily serum performs as an exfoliant, anti-oxidant, and skin brightening agent with anti-aging properties. Containing powerful ingredients: Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid and Fruit acids derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges and sugar cane act as a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
A lightweight blend packed with skin benefitting properties that help to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Effective and stable skin brightening agent, helps balance skin tone and photo-aging prevention and reduce dark spots.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Assists in improving skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties, enhances barrier function preventing skin from losing water content and helps discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Has a slight plumping effect to even wrinkles, is a necessary element for maintaining youthful skin, helps improves collagen production and brighten skin tone
- Fruit Acids: Helpsto stimulate both elastin and collagen production, assists in improving the appearance of photo damaged skin, performs as a mild exfoliant and peel (unlike glycolic or salicylic acid) and good for sensitive skin.
Want to know more?
Use this serum daily to help rejuvenate the surface of the skin.
Brightening Serum with Vitamin C
Apply a dime sized amount after cleansing and before moisturizing. Gently press into the damp skin of the face and neck. Most effective when used in the evening. Always layer under an SPF when applying during the day. For best results use with our Rejuvenating Day and/or Night Face Creams.